Guys and Dolls
Now that it appears we avoided the brunt of the Noreaster, it's time to get back to the serious matter of fun. And what fun we are going to have:
1. Tonight it's Texas Hold'em. Mickey's card sharps were disappointed last week when the game was cancelled, but there was just to much going on. Jen will deal the first hand about 7:15.
2. Thursday I am behind the mike for another round of Team Trivia. And being it's Christmas Time, PA let me buy some special edible treats for the players. And, I promised Linda G. that I won't get so drunk this week (A promise I am not likely to keep)
We will also be pulling the name for the winner of the Bills/Packers ticket raffle. You'll be able to buy tickets right up to the drawing and remember ALL of the money goes to Toys for Tots.
Finally, at 8:30, its Richie Lynch and Ben B. providing the live entertainment.
And Really Finally, We'll feature the Rams/Cardinal game starting at 8:30.
Now that's a lot of REALY good stuff for any Thursday and its only at Mickey's.
3. Friday, Justin's Back!!!!!!
Justin Raynor that is. The best country artist at the best bar in the world equals the best Night of the Year. BE here early and expect to stay late..... looks like Mother Nature is going to cooperate.
4. Saturday we got real Lucky.....For the first time at Mickey's it will be "Harbor Hill". These guys play great country and classic rock at a volume we ALL can appreciate.
5. Sunday, of course, its "Sunday Funday" with the entire NFL and $2.00 domestic beers.
GET those raffle tickets.....We want to have a nice little green package for future FOMs this Christmas.
See You Here